Topic of the Week
Protecting Your Medical Privacy At Work
Blog of the Week
“It tears you apart mentally and physically”: The Health Crisis Afflicting Black Farmers
At 43 and 45 years old, husband and wife farmers Angie and Wenceslaus Provost, Jr., hope they live to see age 70.
Thought for the Week
"Privacy is a commodity that many Americans hold near and dear to their hearts. However, this treasured right to privacy can at times be unclear, especially in the workplace. "
List of the Week
Poor mental health can negatively impact a workers:
- Job performance and productivity
- Daily physical ability and functions
Top Five News Headlines
- Here Is Why Unconscious Bias Should Be the Least of Your Worries.
- Misgendering on EEO-1 Form Is Common
- Female ex-officers win $1M bias verdict against Philadelphia
- Report: workers delivering Amazon’s packages are injured at a ‘shocking rate’
- 5 ways HR leaders can prioritize DEI in the workplace