Topic of the Week
Blood Money: "What was your previous salary?"
The dreaded salary question. How to skillfully handle this tricky question and get the salary you deserve.
Blog of the Week
The Supreme Court’s Latest Anti-Worker Decision Deals a Major Blow to the #MeToo Movement
After months of sustained public pressure targeting sexual harassment in workplaces across the United States, the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday significantly undermined the power of workers to collectively challenge discrimination and abuse at the hands of their employers.
Thought for the Week
"When people are open and want to understand more about my experiences and why this is meaningful for me, then that's a great place to start."
–journalist Makkah Ali on observing Ramadan in the workplace.
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Top 5 Workplace Rights Searches This Week:
- Final Pay
- Unpaid Wages
- Drug Testing
- Vacation Pay
- Sex/Gender Discrimination
Top Five News Headlines
- Civil Discourse - Talking politics at your dealership--or on social media--could cost
your business employees and customers.
- Cheating workers out of wages is easier than ever
- Neil Gorsuch Just Demolished Labor Rights
- McDonald’s workers block headquarters and chant, 'We can see your greedy side'
- Supreme Court Decision Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights